- At Eramet Marietta, we are proud to be a part of the Mid-Ohio Valley community for sixty years. We provide employment for over two hundred local residents and contribute over $50 million to the local economy every year.
- But it is not enough for us to simply exist as a company nestled along the banks of the Ohio River.
- We strive to provide our employees with the safest working environment possible, make every effort to improve our operational and environmental performance, and seek to be a good corporate citizen to our community and the world.
- We believe it is vital to support local initiatives that help improve the quality of life for all residents of our community, and we provide transparency by offering educational tours of our facility.
- We have financially sponsored and supported great community events and local activities like the Mayor’s Third Friday Jubilee, 4th of July Fireworks at the Washington County Fairgrounds and local high school and youth league sports teams, as well as the Marietta Sternwheel Festival, an annual event that draws tens of thousands of people held right on Marietta’s historic Ohio River levee.
- We make contributions to long-standing organizations like the YMCA, EVE domestic violence shelter, and veterans’ groups. Recently during the pandemic, Eramet Marietta supported the local health system by financing supplies to help respond to the sanitary crisis, as well as making financial contributions to help the health system cope with increased cost.
- And last, but not least, we offer college scholarships for our employees’ children in order to equip and empower the next generation of Mid-Ohio Valley citizens.
- In fact, we believe it is vital that we support community initiatives that contribute to the health and well-being of its citizens. For us, this is something we hold as a principal value in our organization.
- Have questions about Eramet Marietta or our involvement in our community? Let us know how we can help.